29 Jun Martin’s Top 5 Entrees
After a day of splashing in the surf or exploring around Myrtle Beach, your dinner is waiting for you at Martin’s Restaurant in the lobby of The Long Bay Resort. Although deciding where to go may be be a piece of cake, with a menu containing a wide variety of steak, fish, chicken and lamb – it might be tough to narrow down which entree to order. If you find yourself puzzled or are attempting to try something new, here are the ‘Top 5’ recommendations from Martin himself.
- Wienerschnitzel – As our menu claims, we have the best wienerschnitzel within 1000 miles. This breaded veal cutlet can be prepared in the following styles: Holstein, Yager, or Milanese. For those not familiar with these cooking styles, Holstein Style is prepared with a sunny side up egg and anchovies, Yager Style is marinated in a mushroom sauce and Milanese Style is made with homemade marinara sauce. This authentic dish is served alongside pan fried potatoes and red cabbage.
- Chicken Francese – In order to make the Chicken Francese, we take a chicken breast and dip it in eggs and flour before sauteeing it wish lemon butter and wine. Served over angel hair pasta, this is one of our most popular dishes.
- Filet Mignon – It’s hard to go wrong with steak and this particular cut of meat is small tender piece of beef sliced from the end of a tenderloin. At Martin’s Restaurant, our filet is served with a bearnaise sauce. This creamy sauce has shallots and tarragon as the main flavor components, which both accentuate the flavor of the juicy filet.
- Shrimp Scampi – If you’re a pasta lover and a fan of shellfish – you’ll love this seafood combination. We saute fresh jumbo shrimp in olive oil, garlic, wine and butter. Then we take the jumbo shrimp and serve them over angel hair pasta.
- Tutti De Mare – Mare is Italian for sea and containing a variety of shellfish, this medley is perfect for seafood fanatics. In this dish you’ll find lobster tail, shrimp, scallops, mussels and fresh fish cooked in marinara sauce using a Mediterranean style of cooking. We then serve the concoction over angel hair pasta. Talk about a taste of the sea!
Make plans to join us for a casual dinner the whole family will love and in the words of Martin, we’ll make one of our top 5 entrees “specially for you”!